Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Quick Hillbilly post

I can't make fun of the south like I used to....at least not as much.....after my trip to Evanston Wyoming.

What a redneck little town that was. Nothing but hillbillies who couldn't even dress up to go to a graduation ceremony. Since when are flip flops, short shorts, and tank tops okay to wear to a graduation? I was the best dressed person there next to the students. I guess the parents had to spend all their money on their kids gowns and suits and only had enough left over to go buy the only set of overhauls that Wal Mart carried.

The principal asked for people to stand who had graduated from high school and walked across that very stage. If it had been me I would have remained seated so that everyone wouldn't have known what a loser I was to still be living in Evanston.

I can hear it now......

Yessiree Darylynn (classic Utah Wyoming name blending the father and the mothers first names to name a girl) that there principal stood right up there and said how bout all you folks with no life or ambition who er still livin here in dumpsville stand on up and make the rest of us losers feel better! Whoo eeee I were so proud that I had gradeeated from Eeeevanston high shcrool, let me tell ya! It was like I were a rock star fer a moment.

2 comments:

Nevaeh said...

You always make me chuckle!

Anonymous said...

Watch out America! Lord has been unleashed.