Saturday, June 2, 2007

This Blog is Rated R

Against my better judgement I have decided to re-open Lord of The South. Many people have complained to me and asked that I start it back up so here it is.

WARNING.....WARNING.....WARNING.....

Some of the content of this blog may offend some and make others angry, get over it. Feel free to post whatever comments and opinions you have, I of all people do not wish to limit free speech. As such I will at times post words and phrases that are not appropriate for young children and or sensitive people so PLEASE IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE DO NOT READ MY BLOG!

If after reading this you decide to continue to read my blog do not complain about the content YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

1 comment:

Nevaeh said...

YAY!!! You're back!! Sorry that stuff had to happen. But we love you!!! Thank you for coming back :)