Thursday, June 14, 2007

Guy Terrifico

Have any of you seen this movie? If you haven't don't. It is about a country music singer from the seventies. It sounds good because Chris Kristoferson is in it (one of my hero's) and also Merle Haggard (another hero). It is actually quite dumb and i had to quite watching it.

For those of you who know me you know it must really suck because I like such great flicks like: escanaba in da moonlight, Rueben and Ed, and my all time favorite, Idiocricy.

I decided not to check in with Jilly Back today because he is a dick-head!

I took today and tomorrrow off from work because i truly needed a break. I have been thinking of a change and interviewed today on the phone for another job. I have an in person interview set up for next Tuesday. More on this later.

Another reason i took a couple of days off was because of Jilly Back, what a freakin (mom would be proud) loser. If I had to look at his stupid redneck face one more time this week I think I would have spewed.

I haven't got my shipping container for my pigeons yet and this is really chapping my hide. I really want these birds as I think they will be fun.

Oh well enough crying for today.

see ya wouldn't want to be ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am proud of you for so many things. Just thought I'd let you know.

I hope you don't get Dooced. Look the term up on Google. (You don't necessarily have to read her blog, which makes me feel for her parents, since she could be doing so much toward the good instead, IMHO, but then there is that pesky free choice, isn't there.)

I'm proud that you are getting pigeons.

I'll heed the movie review.