Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Dumb Husband

Recently I heard a true story about a woman who had gotten pulled over for driving 48mph in a 25 zone. Said woman proceeded to go home where she told her husband that she had been given a ticket but that she intended to fight it because, as he knew she never ever went over the limit. Husband asked why she would fight it? The following is the story she told him.....

I was driving along minding my speed when I was pulled over by a police woman. This woman came to the window and it was obvious she was a dike as she was 6'2" and weighed 325 pounds. she then proceeded to tell me that I had been going 48 in a 25 to which I replied, show me the radar gun. The dike bitch refused but she did however tell me that if I were nicer she would consider letting me off with a warning. She implied that if I played ball that I wouldn't have to take the ticket. I felt as if I were sexually assaulted and so I intend to fight it and accuse this officer of sexual harrasment.

the Husband believed his wife and is helping her fight this.

Let us take a moment to analyze this story.

#1. I have never yet met a person who always drives the speed limit

#2. I have never met a woman who ever told the truth about a speeding ticket to her husband.

#3 Why is it that all these women officers are 6'2" and 325 pounds. Perhaps the woman didn't realize that this lady wouldn't even fit into a patrol car let alone pass the physical for the Highway Patrol. See Vid



#4. Why is it people always assume that tall fat women are dikes?

#5, Why do women always assume the dike likes them and is making passes

#6. Why do women think everything is sexual harrasment?

My theory.....

Wife was speeding her ass off through town and got pulled over by a tall but average weight female officer. Knowing that ther husband would be pissed as this was her umpteenth ticket she decided to make up a story to make herself look better.

She needed to make herself look better because she weighs in at a crisp 300 pounds.

To me this makes the husband a dee dee dee! How stupid would he have to be to fall for that one?

1 comment:

desertgirl said...

Nothing new? That's not like you Lord!